Monday 11 June 2012

Shanno Ki Shanpati

Readersssss... This is another of your blog writers.. and as my awesome friend said.. you might want to know us soon.. Until then you can know me as Shanno.. haan haan Shanno..are you thinking what to expect from this blog?? then let me tell you lots and lots of fun..from Gopi Vau's constipated expressions to Kay Ass Gee's steroidical body.. you can expect it all and I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.. wanna see a teaser?? There you go..

Constipated expressions ki Malika.. Gopi Bahu zindabad.. and I present her a Laxative (Dulcolax)

Enjoyedd?? aray yeh to shuruaat hai mere pyaaron.. aage aage dekho hum kya kya laane wale hain

chalo phir then.. that is it for my introduction.. and as the very cool mami says.. you don't know mami?? HOW HOW HOW.. mami ka naahi janat ho?? ee liyo


ee rahi mami.. ohh soo in mami's style Hello Hi Bye Bye.. see you all in a while.. don't forget to read Shannokishanpati column in the future !!

5 comments:

  1. Wah Wah Wah!

    Kia post hai!!! Mazeedar! Masaaledar! :P

    btw, Sweety and Shanno jee, pleajj open ur gmail and come to chat...gotta discuss somethings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gmail is open.. but how is to chaat? you know me is new to the technalaagy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. give us ur gmail Id we will add you

      Delete
  3. Hello Hi byee byee Maami ji is looking phantastic and gopi vau constipated as usual

    ReplyDelete
  4. mami is phorever phantastic

    ReplyDelete